Our privacy commitments.
Our privacy commitments are fundamental to the way we do business every day. These apply to everyone who has a relationship with us – including customers and Web site visitors.
We will protect your privacy and keep your personal information safe.
We will not sell your personal information to anyone, for any purpose.
Here are the basic ways we collect it:
- We get information from you when you do things like make a purchase from us;
- We collect it from how you use our products and services;
Here are some of the ways we use it. To:
- Provide services and improve your customer experience;
- Send you notifications and updates directly relating to product purchases;
- Respond to your questions;
- Address service, safety and maintenance issues;
- Let you know about service updates, offers and promotions;
- Deliver Relevant Advertising;
- Assist in the prevention and investigation of illegal activities and violations of our Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policies.
Some examples of who we share your Personal Information with:
- With our retailers in your area to give you the best customer experience and to help you get everything we have to offer.
- With other companies that perform services on our behalf only as needed for them to perform those services. We require them to protect your information consistent with our Policy.